- Open Gmail and click the gear icon in the top right corner – to open Settings
- Click ‘See all settings’ > scroll down till you hit the ‘Signature:’ section
- Click ‘Create new’ > name your new signature
- Paste the signature in the Gmail signature editor to create your signature
- To set up automatic Gmail signatures for your new messages and/or Forward/Reply – look for ‘Signature defaults’ (directly below the editor)
- When you’re done – scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit ‘Save changes’
To add the signature to your mail app or desktop client: please refer to the instructions of your client app or search on google.